Sunday, March 16, 2008

Caught off Guard

On Friday, I was out running errands and had a stop at the court house. I was unsure of where I needed to go to get copies of my childrens custody papers so I stopped and asked the clerk in traffic. As I turned the corner to approach the counter I noticed it was someone I know and was hoping I would never see again. The girl at the counter was my ex boyfriends sister. We will call her whore bag. So, whore bag went on to act all nice and ask how I was doing. I did all that I could to keep a smile on my face. She is the type of person to that will become your friend and then use anything you say or tell her against you at her convenience and to her benefit. She also wanted to tell me how her brother was doing. We will call him closet boy. I call him this because he is one of those guys that you are sure is gay but in complete denial. I will admit that he was my first true love but I was blinded by this back then. I remember going to a gay bar to watch the drag show and I met my now best male friend there who, yes, is gay. He was shocked that he was my boyfriend because he was sure he was gay. There were a few of his other friends that thought he was gay too. Anyway, he is now married, to a woman, and still in the closet. Anyway, whore bag proceeded to give me her phone number as if she actually thought I would call her crab infested ass. If she had not seen me when I saw her at the courts I would have backed away and went somewhere else to ask for directions. She really is trifling

2 comments:

alex said...

A friend of mine was just sent an email about her boyfriend that he may have been out in the open flaming and now in the closet. So, I had her open his IE history. LOL OOOPSIE! No gay sites, but the foot fetish sites were o'plenty and the hornymatches.com ad. I'll have to post that in a protected post on my blog. It was pretty bad, and I'm sure womenz will be beating down the door to get a horny match with him. LMAO

soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

I would have acted like I was there for something way better... like "Where do I go for the Murder 1 trials, I am really late!" - then just found someone else to help me! ;)