Thursday, May 29, 2008

Things that piss me off while driving........

I know everyone has them, so here are mine.

1. People changing lanes on the interstate without using their signal.
2. People talking on their cell phones on the interstate while driving under the speed limit.
3. Getting stuck behind a semi.
4. Passing a semi.
5. People weaving in and out of cars to try to get ahead, yet they never do.
6. When someone tries to race after sitting at a red light and then cuts in front of you just to
get one car length ahead of you.
7. Women putting on their makeup while driving. (Do that shit at home)
8. Seeing parents with young children, toddlers and infants not restrained in a car seat.
(I will report your sorry asses)
9. People who can't stay in their fucking lane to save their life.
10. People who do not follow the common courtesy rule of the road while merging with
traffic, you know, every car lets one car in. Keep the flow of traffic moving bitches!

Okay, I feel so much better now that I got that out. I have to deal with these sorry fuckers everyday on my way to work. Their lucky I don't own a gun, I would start shooting out some of their tires.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

SING IT SISTER!

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you on all of these.

soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

The car seat one bugs the piss out of me. I will weave in and out of traffic to be able to get next to them and glare at them... so I may be pissing you off on one of your items in the process of backing you on another! :)